Do you suffer from sugar cravings, inexplicable fatigue or bloating, anxiety or a “brain fog”? If you answered yes to even one of these symptoms you need to take the easy in-home saliva test below. ProBio5 can provide relief from these symptoms and more. Keep reading to discover the ways this amazing product could help you.
ProBio 5 is the only way to eliminate Candida yeast without the crazy diets. It’s our new “Three In One” Formula for Maximum Candida Defense!
ProBio5 has five extra strength probiotics, added enzymes, intestinal flora, B6 and Grape Seed extract – all in one effective delivery system.
ProBio5 contains powerful enzymes that are essential to the body in its need for support in synthesizing (breaking down) hostile organisms that may have a negative impact on your well-being.
- Yeast organism (Candida) and fungal cleanse
- Proper probiotic balance in the intestinal tract
- Proper intestinal balance which increases nutrient absorption
ProBio5 will typically provide the following results: A relief from typical Candida symptoms, which may include anxiety, recurring irritability, heartburn, indigestion, lethargy, extreme food and environmental allergies, acne, dry, flaky, itchy skin, jock itch, migraine headaches, recurring cystitis/vaginal infections, premenstrual tension, and menstrual problems. A very large percentage of the population, all ages, sexes and races have a yeast overgrowth and don’t even know it!
First thing in the morning spit into a glass of water.
- If your spit remains floating in a nice, cohesive “blob”, you’re probably pretty much Candida-free.
- However, if after a few minutes, your spit begins to develop long strand-like tendrils that dissolve down into the water, or if your spit spreads out over the surface of the water, you probably have a Candida condition.
Why put enzymes in ProBio5? Yeast and fungal organisms are comprised of proteins, chitin, and cellulose structures. Proteins are broken down by protease enzymes, and cellulose is broken down by cellulase. The chitin structure can only be processed in the presence of the chitinase (chitosinase) enzyme. The enzyme profile in ProBio5, which is micro encapsulated, is designed to process away the protein-based outer layer of yeast and fungal organisms. This then exposes the interior of these organisms to the cellulose of the chitosinase in the ProBio5. Enzymes are efficient and effective in the destruction of yeast and fungi.
ProBio5 Friendly Flora In addition to enzymes, ProBio5 contains very beneficial “friendly bacteria” that assists in supporting the body’s need for a balance of probiotics (micro flora) in the digestive tract. This “friendly bacteria” is delivered in a micro-encapsulation system to ensure that they reach their intended destination in the digestive tract to help rebuild the damage done by the yeast and fungi overgrowth.
Vitamin B6 The probiotics and enzymes in ProBio5 are assisted by the addition of vitamin B6. B6 is required by enzymes involved in protein metabolism and is also essential for red blood cell metabolism. In addition, vitamin B6 helps increase the amount of oxygen carried by the blood. A well oxygenated body is resistant to yeast and fungi.
Grape Seed Extract is one of the most powerful of the antioxidants that will fight free radicals. It is 20X more powerful than vit C and 50X stronger than vit E. Grape seed extract is a potent anti -viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory substance. Grape seed extract has been extensively researched in universities around the world.
ProBio5 Probiotics Without sufficient probiotics, your body’s nutrient absorption is impaired; this can result in producing an environment that is supportive of yeasts and fungi growth. ProBio5 contains five powerful probiotics: Lactobacillus Sporogenes, L. Acidophilus, L. Planterum, B. Longum and S. Boulardi.
- Bacillus Sporogenes is a spore forming probiotic that is able to survive the manufacturing process and caustic stomach acid so it can establish itself in the intestinal tract. Bacillus Sprogenes requires no refrigeration; it has a 50 year history of safe use. Bacillus Sporogenes produces the preferred form of lactic acid which is capable of releasing energy to resynthesize ATP without the involvement of oxygen and is called anaerobic glycolysis.
- Lactobacillus – Lactobacilli are bacteria that normally live in the human small intestine and vagina. Lactobacillus Acidophilus is generally considered to be beneficial because it produces vitamin K, lactase, and anti-microbial substances such as acidolin, acidolphilin, lactocidin, and bacteriocin.
- L. Acidophilus – This is a powder form of the normal, friendly bacteria that live in our intestines (called flora). Taking acidophilus replenishes our bacterial flora and reduces overgrow of yeast, especially some bacteria which grows well in an acid medium.
- L. Planterum – Derived from sour dough (used to ferment sauerkraut and salami) has been demonstrated to improve the recovery of patients with enteric bacterial infections. This bacterium adheres to reinforce the barrier function of the intestinal mucosa, thus preventing the attachment of the pathogenic bacteria to the intestinal wall.
- B. Longum – One of the most important residents in the human gastrointestinal tract, B. Longum keeps the digestive system running smoothly, blocks the growth of harmful bacteria and boosts the immune system. The organism ferments sugars into lactic acid and has many health benefits for humans. It is often the dominant bacterium found in humans. It is a Gram-positive, anaerobic, branched rod-shaped bacterium.
Researchers have identified a number of proteins that are specialized to help B. Longum interact with the human host and persist against harmful bacteria. Future research will now look closely at which genes allow B. Longum to live in different environments such as dairy products, vegetables and the human gastrointestinal tract.
- S. Boulardi – The intestinal micro flora are important for maturation of the immune system, the development of normal intestinal morphology, and in order to maintain a chronic and immunologically balanced inflammatory response. The micro flora reinforces the barrier function of the intestinal mucosa, helping in the prevention of the attachment of pathogenic microorganisms and the entry of allergens. Some members of the micro flora may contribute to the body’s requirements for certain vitamins, including biotin, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12.
Take one capsule with evening meal or at bedtime for maintenance. Optional: Take two to four capsules with evening meal or at bedtime, until desired results are achieved.
One bottle of ProBio5 = approx. 6-8 weeks supply.
If you are wondering where to buy ProBio5, then look no further. Click here to purchase ProBio5 online; you can buy ProBio5 in a bottle containing 60 capsules, which is roughly a 6 to 8 week supply of ProBio5.
Disclaimer: All information found on this page is taken